The California Online Plan Service Network is a network of Builders Exchanges and Planrooms that have joined together to offer plans and specs online. Currently we have over 10,000 users that can access jobs throughout California and Nevada. Projects submitted directly to the Online Plan Service will be posted to the following Online Planrooms:
- Bay Area Builders Exchange
- Builders Exchange of Stockton
- Kern County Builders Exchange
- Nevada County Contractors Association
- Placer County Contractors Association
- Sacramento Builders Exchange
- Santa Barbara Contractors Association
- Santa Maria Valley Contractors Assoc.
- Solano-Napa Builders Exchange
- Valley Contractors Exchange
- Builders Exchange of Santa Clara County
- Central Coast Builders Association
- Humboldt Builders Exchange
- Marin Builders Association
- North Coast Builders Exchange
- Reno Builders Exchange
- San Diego Daily Transcript
- San Francisco Builders Exchange
- Shasta Builders Exchange
- Valley Builders Exchange
There is no charge to post your projects!
The process is simple and secure.
Plans, Specs and Addenda can be uploaded to the plan room with full OCR capabilities allowing for the use of our integrated text searching.
No additional technology is required on your end.
The information and bidding documents are accessed by licensed contractors and suppliers in a secured online environment.
If you would like more information about Project Submittal, or to post a project, please contact Amy Rohrer with the Online Plan Service, email@example.com or call 916-760-4108 ext. 3.
Please click here for technical requirements.
Why use a Builders Exchange for your plan distribution?
- Builders Exchanges have a long history in their construction communities, several with more than 100 years of service.
- Are partners in providing access to projects both electronically and in hard copy to help you meet compliance requirements and serve a wider audience for a fraction of the cost.
- Builders Exchanges have experienced personnel handling projects out to bid, making sure that all current addenda and subsequent project correspondence are partnered with the plan and providing the project owner and bidders with up to date bidders’ information.
- Builders Exchange personnel are available to answer questions and get answers to questions bidders have.
- Builders Exchanges are in the business of making it easy for owners to put a project out to bid and get the responsive bids they need to bring a project from the drawing board to life.